Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I thought you packed the toilet paper

Over the 24th of July, we had the opportunity to go camping up in Idaho with Luke's family. We had a really good time. I was able to go canoeing with Taci and the girls on Friday night and then 4-Wheeling with the boys on Saturday morning. I loved sitting around the campfire roasting marshmallows and singing songs while Dave and Luke played the guitar. It was so peaceful and relaxing and I enjoyed the time with family. the weather picked up on Saturday night and Ben rolled his 4-wheeler on him so we ended up packing it up early and making a trip to the ER to make sure Ben wasn't going to die ;). Even with the "incident" though it was a good time had by all...and oh we found the TP.

*okay..for some reason I can't load pictures right now, so I guess I will post those at another time.