Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things to be Grateful for...

Life has been busy so I am a little late getting posts up.
This year for Thanksgiving my sister Amanda and her sweet family stayed with us for five wonderful (and admittedly tiring) days. Luke's dad and brother Ben also shared Thanksgiving with us. I loved having the full house and cooking with my sister. Amanda and I rarely get to spend time together so I really enjoyed having them visit. Her children are sweet and fun. They are growing so fast and have such delightful personalities. I was so grateful for our time together.




Payton spent almost every minute he was awake with the kitties. Most of the time they bore it patiently. He was just what they needed! They tend to get a little anti-social since they don't have other people around (especially kids) very often.




Spring is such a little sweet pea! I couldn't get enough of her. She is such a pretty baby and has a sweet personality. Your mom and daddy better watch out Aunt Coz might snatch this little one!

As usual I wish that I had taken more pictures...

1 comment:

steve/ amanda said...

Coz- you are right those are the cutest kids I've ever seen. We ahad a good time at your house and it was a good break from the chaos that we were dealing with at the time. Sorry it was tirering for you, that's our life!! You can never take enough pictures kids grow up so fast. We love ya- Amanda